Publicis TAAG is the centralized hub for all agency activity related to data and technology strategy, management and application. This team’s end-to-end design, from measurement planning, technology recommendation through campaign execution and reporting, ensures our clients have clean and usable data from which insights can be gleaned and applied to campaign optimization and decision making. This specific position helps support the global TAAG standards and training director on a global basis across all Publicis Media (PM) agencies.
• Manage and lead the development, implementation and management of TAAG measurement and technology standards and best practices globally across all Publicis Media agencies and regional/ local teams.
• Act as main support to ensure adherence globally on all TAAG standards and best practices and track progress to ensure adoption.
• Support the development, implementation and standardization of a global project/ workflow management tool to be scaled and leveraged across all Publicis Media TAAG teams.
• Support the adoption, standardization process and communication of centralized ad tech and reporting support team.
• Manage a standardized nomenclature (naming convention) globally including development of tools, education of agency teams, ensure adoption, global reporting, adoption progress and updates, troubleshooting and main point of contact for any communication with regional/ local teams regarding global nomenclature.
• Act as lead global point of contact supporting any TAAG global standards/ best practices communication and requests between different Publicis Media agencies and their regional/ local office teams.
• Work directly with global TAAG director and Publics Media agency leadership/ teams supporting all global standards and best practice needs.
• Support the development of global TAAG training material to be adopted and scaled across all TAAG Publicis Media agency teams.
• Work closely with global TAAG director and other Publicis Media teams to provide necessary material and input for training material development.
• Manage ongoing quarterly updates to training material and ensure material is up to date on latest industry developments and standards.
• Manage and ensure TAAG key stakeholder feedback, requests and needs are taken into account within training.
• Support the development and ongoing management of external university training programs including communication with universities and students.
• Support any and all communication with external university partners on training programs and sponsorships as needed.
• Provide leadership and be a subject-matter expert on TAAG global standard, best practices, training and technologies.
• Manage and support development of any and all documentation relating to TAAG standards, best practices and training including tools to help support adoption and presentations for education.
• Deep skills in, and a passion for, training and development. You will be expected to do your work, support regional/ local teams in their work and continued learning.
• Experience managing/ working with a project management tool such as Jira.
• Familiarity with various digital media technologies and the proven ability to teach and support others in their use. Examples of tools and applications:
o Working knowledge of DCM, Sizmek, Atlas or other ad servers including ad servers of all types (display, video, social, mobile).
o Experience or familiarity of Tag Management Systems (GTM, Ensighten, Signal, Tealium, etc.)
o Experience or familiarity with programmatic operations (DMPs, DSPs, Exchanges, SSPs).
o Educated in the expanding area of viewability, verification, and fraud prevention.
o Experience or familiarity with data and analytics business intelligence reporting tools such as Tableau, GoodData, Dataroma, etc.
o Must be highly proficient with Microsoft suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
• 4-5 years of experience with digital marketing/ad tech and project management.
• Highly polished, accurate and on point - very detail oriented, outstanding at managing your own time, obsessed with accuracy, a strong critical thinker, and able to juggle multiple tasks/requests/emails.
• Good at building relationships – a creative problem solver, a customer service expert, and a great team player.
• An excellent communicator - able to write clearly, speak professionally, and teach complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• A vocal and active manager - able to facilitate meetings large and small, manage expectations and discussions while presenting and/ or during meetings.