This role is responsible for collaborating with a team to lead overall agency production & execution of client projects and vendor management. An excellent communicator who can manage supplier-sourcing, prototyping of creative intent and vendor production. This individual will be responsible for overall production management, quality of service and collaborating with a cross functional team to provide solutions that ensures our clients succeed. A fun, upbeat personality is required with great communication skills and the ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
AT OUR CORE
C = COLLABORATIVE
Collaborates internally and externally in order to build and sustain genuine relationships. Works within and across other departments. Understands that “we” can be more powerful than “me.”
O = OWNERSHIP
Reliable and responsible for their work and the oversight of others on the team. Always delivers on promises and maintains the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
R = RESULTS-DRIVEN
Acts strategically to meet business objectives and team goals. Co-directs the team to deliver - from insight through to execution - with the ability to impact the business and change shopper behavior. Drive for results. When the client wins, the agency wins.
E = ENTREPRENEURIAL
Someone who never just stops at the ask, but proactively seeks out actionable and thought–provoking opportunities for the client and team.
CURIOSITY Demonstrate a passion for the unknown; push to uncover new solutions to answer the why behind the challenge. Understand shopper behavior and how it can be influenced through creative output. Possesses a desire to continuously learn, share new technologies and seek out ways to solve problems.
FEARLESSNESS Push the work forward by asking questions and leading the client and cross-functional team in making informed decisions. Understand the impact of mistakes and learn through them. Employs radical candor with others in order to resolve situations head-on.
HUSTLE Delivers on tight timing, mitigating risks and handling expedited deliverables.
CUSTOMER PASSION Be an inclusive partner to your colleagues and other disciplines within the agency. We succeed together, and we fail together. Accept feedback and problem-solve to find the best possible solution, then make revisions.
OWNERSHIP Extreme ownership means taking ultimate accountability for our work, our team, our results, and our agency. The decisions we make and how we lead should be made as if the business is our own – because it is. A business first mindset!
HUMANITY By celebrating the human element as the foundation of everything we do, we nurture big ideas, bring joy to collaboration, and build meaningful connections with each other, our partners and our clients.
EXPERIENCE 2-5 years agency/client work experience required. Experience in shopper marketing, graphic design, event management, and/or production printing preferred. Experience proactively leading and collaborating with clients, cross-functional teams, and working with minimal supervision is required. BA degree in marketing, advertising, or related field.
DAY to DAY
Lead and manage the holistic production and execution of projects, including internal production processes.
• Support client/agency team in all areas of execution, including manufacturing internally/externally, special events and other production related needs.
• Build strong internal relationships across the agency, clients, and vendors.
• Understand key agency functions, roles, processes, systems, and timing.
• Collaborate with Creative to bring concepts to life, ensure feasibility and drive innovative solutions.
• Manage dream states, installations, and category developments/solutions.
• Responsible for vendor management on assigned projects including confirming product samples, prototype management, die lines, cutting PO's, art out, internal vendor proofs, POD's, and final invoicing.
• Negotiate competitive bids with vendors providing comprehensive and accurate budgets, estimates for all internal and external costs, delivering best value to our clients.
• Ability to adapt quickly to ever-evolving project and team needs.
• Ensure that proper agency resources are engaged properly to move projects forward in an efficient/effective manner. Engage in internal project alignment and client meetings as
• Communicate key production information to the Project Leader to facilitate timelines and budgets.
• Maintain thorough documentation of job specs, costs, and production related dates and information in Webvantage and team job folders.
• Communicate regularly with PreMedia to manage die-lines, specs and other production related deliverables.
• Responsible for gathering all necessary documentation from vendors and approvals to expedite billings and payment.
• Travel to manage quality control on press checks, pack outs, and assemblies as needed.
• Ability to use radical candor in all communication and resolving conflicts.
• Ability to recognize and celebrate success of others in the department and agency.