If you have a background in the automotive industry, this is an exceptional opportunity to join an agency working directly with Buick and GMC sales and marketing clients. In this key position, you will play a critical role in monthly sales and share reporting while providing insight into market trends and opportunities. This position combines report generation, analysis, and financial forecasting with client-facing responsibilities.
Our ideal candidate has the ability to interpret and present data to help drive Buick and GMC sales on a regional and national scope.
• Develop and distribute detailed sales analysis and sales reporting
• Analyze monthly movement of the automotive industry, vehicle segments and key competitors using sources like NVCS, POLK, and PIN
• Communicate strategic business insights obtained from multiple data sources
• Create impactful data driven stories that communicate key business findings that intrigue, inspire and cause action
• Attain/maintain a deep and thorough knowledge of the automotive industry, GM business, and product advertising/marketing trends, surveys and studies on buyer behavior and market segmentationsEducation:
• Four-year degree in the area of Business, Advertising, Marketing or a similar discipline
Required experience and skills:
• 3-5 years’ in automotive advertising in a similar role
• Excellent skills and significant interest in data analysis leading to strategy and implementation
• Working knowledge of databases, statistics and data-driven research
• Avid PowerPoint and Excel user; macros knowledge a plus
• Experience in data mining and basic statistical analysis
• Advanced industry segment knowledge a plus
Do you have the background and what it takes to join a dynamic and energy-charged environment? We invite you to apply!