Leo Burnett is a Creative Solutions Company. In 1935, Leo Burnett opened the doors to his agency with the belief that “what helps people helps business.” People – their wants, needs, motivations and dreams – remain at the center of everything we do today. And thanks to data and technology, it’s possible to understand what matters to people better than ever before. By combining real-time human insights with the power of creativity, Leo Burnett creates solutions that help people and business alike.
We are looking for a Strategy Director to join us on the Kellogg’s team.
• For this position, we are looking for a seasoned strategist with 7+ years of experience in advertising, digital and/or media.
• Experience in crafting briefs and identifying interesting and irresistible problems for creative teams to solve.
• Has experience using data dynamically to understand and influence consumer behavior.
• Mastery in crafting thoughtful and compelling presentations, case studies and POVs.
• A strong collaborator, who can navigate cross agency relationships and lead a multi-functional team driving clarity and cohesion.
• Experience planning and comms background a plus. Experience in creating comms frameworks that allow for consumers to experience the idea in multi-dimensional ways.
Traits/style that will help person be successful in this role:
• Critical thinker, able to connect the dots and ask the right questions.
• A valued creative partner who grounds the work in purpose. Resourceful with an entrepreneurial spirit, proactively hunting for opportunities.
• Instigator and catalyst for positive change and growth, brings outside thinking in to inspire and move a room.
• Able to push themselves and those around them to deliver stellar work.
• Able to design an experience plan and consumer journey to bring the idea to life in contextually relevant ways.
Please list the key deliverable(s) that the person in this position will need to accomplish within the next year in order to be successful:
• Become an expert on the brand and the client’s business
• Fuel and elevate work by grounding work in strong insights and integrating closely with the creative team
• Independently write briefs and build client relationships
• Lead brainstorms and facilitate ideation sessions
• Write proactive briefs to address a client’s business challenge