The Digital & Media Producer is responsible for partnering with their cross-functional teams to help execute digital programs and initiatives. Their role is to not only help execute digital programs but also to partner with the Digital & Media Strategist to provide ongoing counsel to their cross-functional colleagues to address the client’s business goals. They work hand-in-hand on relevant assignments/activations.
Their core responsibilities include, but are not limited to, executing digital media tactics, providing production and technical expertise, configuring media platforms for media buys, managing agency financial processes, managing vendor relationships and timelines, performing retailer content assessments, and the production and management of digital content or assets.
• Owns and manages the execution of assigned digital projects.
• Manages and communicates technical specifications and timing for all digital creative deliverables.
• Coordinates and facilitates all details of development/programming and QA testing on digital projects.
• Tracks and reports on digital tactic performance.
• Performs minor creative edits to assets and prepares files for trafficking.
• Processes supplier agreements and manages agency financial processes for assigned digital projects.
• Anticipates emerging digital trends and identify proactive opportunities for clients and agency.
• Serves as a partner with cross-functional teams and acts as a sounding board for ideas.
• Owns budgets (hours and hard costs) and estimates for digital/social media campaigns.
• Understands key technologies and timing to level-set expectations internally and externally.
• Provides consultation regarding vendor capabilities for all digital tactics.
• Proactively communicates and provides solutions for potential problems or issues.
• Provides guidance on content management process, protocol and approval processes.
• Creates, updates, and maintains Web content in content management systems, monitors (quality control) content on live sites and be able to troubleshoot or escalate.
• Manages processes for content reviews and audits; ensure all pages are reviewed on schedule.
• Communicates and engages with clients, suppliers and internal teams.
• Strong analytical thinker
• Great problem solver
• Process driven
• Detail oriented
• Team orientated (not afraid to push for clarity, great at knowing how to get the most out of each person in a team environment)
• Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to relate to clients, teammates and external business partners
• Intermediate to advanced excel (required)
• Intermediate power-point (required)
• Strong understanding of digital media, social media marketing, email marketing, mobile marketing, SEO, SEM, eCommerce
• Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with content management and development, web development
• Knowledge of production & video, graphic formats, HTML
EXPERIENCE (Required / Preferred)
• BA/BS degree
• Willing to learn
• Curiosity, a willingness to ask questions and shape the future of our digital landscape
• 3-5+ years of experience – agency preferred but not required – ecommerce experience would be great!