A creative who demonstrates a passion for creation, design, and production of digital/multimedia creative assets. Works with senior multimedia creative team members and across brand teams to develop multimedia assets through a variety of tactics. Keeps in mind what is right for the shopper, the brand, and the retailer. Starts to have a creative POV, contributing ideas to team brainstorms and helping innovate the work. A technician with specific skill sets who is a strong visual storyteller.
Balances multimedia output on tight timing and urgent deliverables. Partner with senior multimedia creatives to develop the design and see it through to execution. Aware of current design and industry trends in the multimedia space. Brings ideas that solve for the future. Able to take feedback in stride and problem-solve to find the best possible solution.
Work experience in digital production and creating digital content for social, web, and broadcast. 3D Motion Graphics/Cinema 4D experience a plus. A working knowledge of graphic software: Adobe creative suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate) and Microsoft Office suite is expected. BA degree in multimedia or related field (motion graphics/animation/broadcast) or trade-school equivalent. Competency is evaluated based on body of work.
DAY TO DAY
• Speaks up in content and/or structural brainstorms and brings ideas when applicable
• Work with existing assets and/or creating content from scratch
• Lead creation, design, capture and production of digital/multimedia creative assets including
• video/motion graphics video content
• 3D assets
• graphical user interfaces (GUIs)
• website assets (interface and visual content)
• banner ad units
• video, audio, and photography capture
• audio production
• presentation (creates)
• Understands art direction and production nuances
• Tracks and logs all audio and video content assets and safely transfers them to digital librarian for archiving
• Creates web-ready files for creative teams
• Collaborates with cross-functional team members
• Proactively shares work in progress with team leads for approval
• Applies feedback to make revisions in a timely manner
• Able to navigate the WIP, access equity, and save organized files