Interns will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with agency professionals and participate in real-world assignments.
We welcome all students or recent graduates who are passionate, possess the drive to be successful, have a positive attitude and have a desire to grow personally and professionally, to apply. Our internship will be full-time (M-F, 8:00am - 5:00pm) paid position. We are looking for someone who can start immediately and continue through the summer.
3D Design Internship:
If you are passionate about 3D, creative, detail-oriented and organized, then this internship is for you! You will gain extremely valuable experience while working directly with our talented 3D Multimedia Specialists. You will assist with creating and producing 3D Product Images, 3D Still Shot Scenes and 3D Animation Videos.
Previous experience with the following are required:
• Cinema 4D (or equivalent 3D software)
• Adobe Photoshop
• Familiar with Microsoft Office
Desired, but not required, previous experience with the following:
• Basic Animation (keyframing, timing, spacing, etc.)
• After Effects
• Basic photography & studio lighting
• Basic video editing
• Unity Game Engine
Requirements to apply:
• Recent graduates or Student classified at the beginning of 2020 spring semester as a junior, senior, or graduate student; (Spring 2020 graduates will be considered)
• Applicants must submit a creative portfolio.