Interns will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with agency professionals and participate in real-world assignments.
We welcome all students who are passionate, possess the drive to be successful, have a positive attitude and have a desire to grow personally and professionally, to apply. Our internship will be a paid, full-time (M-F, 8:00am - 5:00pm) opportunity.
Studio Designer: Studio Design interns are quick, intuitive, and have the drive to make things happen. The studio design intern will partner closely with account managers, project managers, and other studio designers on project assignments. Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft PowerPoint is critical for success in this internship. Some print and web production knowledge is preferred but not required. Some examples of your work is required with your application.
Day in the life: Working on fast pace projects across all brands, partnering with everyone necessary to get job out correctly and on time.
The ideal candidate will have the drive to be successful, a positive attitude, and a desire to grow personally and professionally.
• Creative Suite application experience (Illustrator and Photo Shop mandatory).
• Strong communication skills.
• Organized with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and manage in and out of multiple projects each day.
• PowerPoint experience is a plus.
Requirements to apply:
• Students must have an overall GPA of 2.8 or higher.
• Students who were classified at end of 2020 spring semester as a junior, senior, graduate student, or a student that graduated in May of 2020.
• Students should submit examples of work with their resume