Job titleAccount Executive - Project Management & Support
Parent brandLeo Burnett Group
AgencyMartin Retail Group
Looking for a new career in the advertising field supporting a leader in the automotive industry?
Our Account Executive, Buick-GMC provides broad support across all facets of the business and is a key contributor to the team.
• Support the communication needs of both the Buick and GMC clients and Martin Retail Group field organization
• Serve as a conduit of information between all five General Motors’ regions, sales operations team and marketing clients
• Manage high-volume creative production across various media including broadcast, print, digital, point-of-sale and radio
• Track incentives, retail-based programs and marketing initiatives
• Deliver key updates to the broader teams and dealers through clear, cohesive and simple communications
• Foster and maintain strong client and team relationships
• Attend and participate in client meetings
• 4-year degree
• 2 - 3+ years agency/marketing experience
Skills and abilities:
• Self-starter who works independently.
• Must be an organized and detail-oriented problem-solver with an entrepreneurial attitude and strategic mindset.
• Strong communication skills – verbal and written
• Ability to prioritize and multitask and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced client environment is essential.
• Confidence, passion, initiative
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
• Automotive experience and an eye for impactful creative are a plus.
Work in the heart of downtown Detroit with a high-energy and engaged team!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, including your salary requirements.
Thank you for your interest in Martin Retail Group!