In this role, you’ll be responsible for bringing graphics and content to life in an agency specifically built for creativity at speed.
To be the right person for this role, you must love making thumb-stopping digital creative that delights consumers and drives conversions. You should also be calm, organized and good handling feedback. A high-level of comfort working closely with clients is a plus too.
Your day-to-day will be to deliver effective creative for eComm, social, web, email and iMedia.
The Digital Designer reports to the Creative Director and works closely other Designers, Writers and Account Leads day-to-day work and prioritization.
• Design and produce for eComm, social, web, email and iMedia. While this role will be highly collaborative, you will be expected to be hands-on and self-starting.
• Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective digital designs.
• Work with eComm client teams to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility and web standards, while working with animators and developers to ensure proper implementation of creative vision is carried through.
• Create and present storyboards and wireframes to be built into digital assets for execution.
• Ensure consistency of brand equity across all work.
• Bachelor’ s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
•Minimum 3-5 years successful professional design experience, preferably with agency experience specifically with eComm, CRM, and social for large CPG brands.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products. Video and animation experience is a plus.
• Strong portfolio of digital specific design work and deliverables, large CPG client experience preferred.
• Able to present concepts and creative to teams and clients.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail and time management
• Good interpersonal skills and passion for design and creative, with the ability to make connections and influence.