Titre du posteAssociate Director, Local Activation | 4966
Parent brandZenithOptimedia Group
AgenceZenith USA - Atlanta
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, LOCAL ACTIVATION
The ideal candidate should be a decisive and confident leader with a rich background steeped in successful media negotiation. The candidate will have a passion for negotiating and deep experience buying advertising across a variety of local channels. This individual must be able to work in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
• Understand internal computer systems and applications
• Up to date on all current programming, trends, and specific marketplace conditions so as to be able to form recommendations on a timely basis
• Understand and be fluent in all technology used by the local buying group
• Able to bring new ideas and insights to the client. Initiate creative solutions
• Develop costs for the use of all local media and perform regular updates of those costs with current marketplace conditions.
• Check accuracy of the costs used prior to the buy being authorized
• Closely monitor the buy in progress to ensure all buys will be delivered on the date requested.
• Check buys as completed making sure that all agreed upon KPIs are achieved.
• Conduct post-purchase and post-run audits to ensure media plan adherence.
• Maintain regular dialogue with planning and account team and make recommendations to planning team before the buys is authorized to ensure delivery of buy specifications
• Ensure consistent and regular dialogue with key vendor personnel.
• Learn marketplace conditions and evaluate opportunities for specific clients
• Train and mentor staff
• Provide leadership to assigned group of buyers for day to day responsibilities
• Be responsible for day to day supervision of a team of Negotiators.
• Determine and delegate workflow, priorities and deadlines
• Set a tone of professional standards
Zenith Media is an equal opportunity employer.