This role is an invaluable and highly visible member of our team. This individual, helps to make sure all employees are set up for success by having the right tools at their disposal and by ensuring that our office systems are as efficient as possible.
We’re looking for someone to come in, roll up their sleeves, and own this role with a positive outlook and professional attitude. In this role, you’ll wear many hats and be the go-to person for all thing’s operations: from facilities, to tools, vendors and office appearance/atmosphere.
The role will receive administrative guidance from the General Manager but will be expected to respond directly to requests from different professionals on the team, as well as coordinate with other departments, clients, and outside vendors for various tasks.
AT OUR CORE
C = COLLABORATIVE
Collaborates internally and externally in order to build and sustain genuine relationships. Works within and across other departments. Understands that “we” can be more powerful than “me.”
O = OWNERSHIP
Reliable and responsible for their work and the oversight of others on the team. Always delivers on promises and maintains the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
R = RESULTS-DRIVEN
Acts strategically to meet business objectives and team goals. Co-directs the team to deliver - from insight through to execution - with the ability to impact the business and change shopper behavior. Drive for results. When the client wins, the agency wins.
E = ENTREPRENEURIAL
Someone who never just stops at the ask, but proactively seeks out actionable and thought–provoking opportunities for the client and team.
CURIOSITY Demonstrate a passion for the unknown; push to uncover the why behind the challenge. Understand shopper behavior and how it can be influenced through creative output. Possesses a desire to continuously learn new methods and programs and seek out ways to solve problems.
FEARLESSNESS Push the work forward by asking questions and leading the cross-functional team in making decisions. Understand the impact of mistakes and learn through them. Employs radical candor with others in order to resolve situations head-on.
HUSTLE Balances overall output on tight timing and urgent deliverables
CUSTOMER PASSION Be an inclusive partner to your colleagues and other disciplines within the agency. We succeed together, and we fail together. Accept feedback and problem-solve to find the best possible solution, then make revisions.
OWNERSHIP Extreme ownership means taking ultimate accountability for our work, our team, our results, and our agency. The decisions we make and how we lead should be made as if the business is our own – because it is.
HUMANITY By celebrating the human element as the foundation of everything we do, we nurture big ideas, bring joy to collaboration, and build meaningful connections with each other, our partners and our clients.
EXPERIENCE 3+ years as an Office Manager, Office Administrator or Administrative Assistant in a professional, office environment is preferred. Solid understanding and working knowledge of office processes and procedures is required. Understands facility terms of electrical, cleaning, etc. is a plus. Physical requirements: this position involves standing, walking and occasionally kneeling, bending and lifting up to 30 lbs. BA degree highly preferred.
DAY TO DAY
• Support the office administratively by being the “go-to” person—No task is too big or too small
• Create an enviable work environment; ensure that that executives, employees, clients, and guests visiting or working in the Cincinnati office have a pleasant experience
• Collect, distribute, and process incoming/outgoing mail and packages
• Manage interoffice communications as needed via e-mail, Slack, etc.
• Provide direct support to Cincinnati executive team, including but not limited to calendar management, travel management, and expense report drafting/submission as needed
• Coordinate Monthly & Quarterly meetings
• Manage meeting room calendars for all spaces
• Greet clients and guests in reception, staying close to the front desk to ‘buzz’ guests in from the lobby
• Answer incoming calls
• Keep office secure from uninvited visitors
• Receive and distribute deliveries
• Maintain internal phone list/directory
• With the assistance of housekeeping and facilities vendors, ensure that the common areas, kitchens, and conference rooms of the office stocked and impeccably organized
• Organize & help distribute the ordering, stocking and maintaining of supplies for kitchens, conference/meeting rooms, office supplies for all staff members
• With the assistance of facilities and IT vendors, schedule, coordinate, and overall ensure that any facilities or technology issues are promptly addressed
• Liaison to IT support company and facilities service providers for maintenance/repairs (24/7); regularly schedule the maintenance of office equipment (faxes, copiers, etc.)
• Serve as representative and liaison with building management for facility and visitor requests
• Coordinate any maintenance and/or alteration of office areas and equipment (including layout/ arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities)
• Daily upkeep of kitchen, conference rooms, and other common areas (i.e. picking up glassware, dishes, etc., removing papers or food and straightening general appearance)
• Distribution of building access keys and back-up to security access cards
• Support with other miscellaneous duties as assigned
EEO Code: Exempt