In this role, you’ll be responsible for bringing graphics and content to life in an agency specifically built for speed, getting content to viewers at the speed of relevance.
The right person for this role will love to make eye-catching digital graphics and visual stories, create multiple iterations of animation and static or video assets, is always on the look-out for new visual trends, and is highly skilled in the tools they need to create polished deliverables for use across digital and social channels. If you’re entrepreneurial, a self-starter, and want an opportunity to work on an iconic household brand, see below and apply.
What You’ll Do
• Work with our clients in an experimental, start-up fashion to create stimulus for testing and learning new platforms, performance based marketing tests and develop new brand positionings.
• Work with another Digital Designer or creative (Writer) to execute a variety of digital design projects, including animation and some video editing for social platforms and branded video content
• Collaborate with another Digital Designer (Writer) and a producer to create top-notch work, with client feedback and agency standards for excellence in mind
• Using brand guidelines and creative briefs, bring pre-designed assets, storyboards, and pieces of content to life
• 4+ years of motion graphic design experience and video editing abilities
• An eye for type, layouts, and what works well visually
• A portfolio which displays thoughtful, versatile, and contemporary designs, preferably for well-known household brands
• Proficiency within the Adobe Creative Suite, primarily After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and working knowledge of editing software like Premiere, Final Cut, AVID, etc.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
• A “maker” mentality and a drive to identify opportunities for innovation
• Great attention to detail and confidence in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment