An organized and detail-oriented leader with proven capabilities for driving, owning, and leading project deliverables. An individual who can partner closely with Account Leadership and Creative to own and lead internal meetings and drive appropriate cross agency collaboration and communication. An upbeat, self-motivated personality is a must, and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment is critical. Partner closely with cross-functional teams and agencies to understand program details, timing, and scope of initiatives. Role will be responsible for owning and executing work between Saatchi, internal teams, cross-agency teams, and the Client.
AT OUR CORE
C = COLLABORATIVE
Exhibits mutuality internally and externally in order to build and sustain genuine relationships. Works within and across other departments. Understands that “we” can be more powerful than “me.”
O = OWNERSHIP
Reliable and responsible for their work and the work of others on the team. Always delivers on promises, and maintains the highest standards of creative honesty and integrity.
R = RESULTS-DRIVEN
Acts strategically to meet business objectives and team goals. Collaborates with the team to deliver, from insight through to execution, with the ability to impact the business and change shopper behavior. Drive for results. When the client wins the agency wins.
E = ENTREPRENEURIAL
Never just stops at the ask, but proactively seeks out actionable and thought–provoking opportunities for the clients and team
CURIOSITY Demonstrates a passion for the unknown, curious about the why. Understands shopper behavior and how it can be influenced through creative output. A desire to continuously learn new methods and programs, and seeks out ways to solve problems.
FEARLESSNESS Pushes the work forward by asking questions and contributing to cross-functional team decisions. Understands the impact of mistakes and learns through them. Employs straight talk with others in order to resolve situations head-on.
HUSTLE Balances overall output on tight timing and urgent deliverables with a sense of urgency and calming influence.
CUSTOMER PASSION/OWNERSHIP Be an inclusive partner to colleagues and other disciplines within the agency. We succeed
together and we fail together. Accept feedback and problem-solve to find the best possible solution, then make revisions.
2-4+ years agency experience preferred. Data entry speed and accuracy extremely important. Experience with Aqua/WebVantage, Media Compass/Adobe Experience Manager and Workfront a plus. Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint expected. Experience proactively leading large, complex projects, and communicating and collaborating across teams and agencies while working with minimal supervision is required. BA degree in marketing, advertising, or related field preferred.
DAY TO DAY
• Lead, own, and manage workflow and timing to implement process and create work plans.
• Provide real-time status updates on scope, timing, costs, and next steps.
• Use job alerts, emails, and status meetings to communicate openly with internal team.
• Coordinate with capacity management on allocation of resources.
• Create job schedules based on scope of work outlined.
• Use system tools to build schedules and assign work to-dos.
• Responsible for engaging, communicating, and collaborating with diverse teams (internal and external) and all levels of management while owning and leading projects.
• Coordinate and facilitate internal project alignment meetings.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members, and present to small and medium-size groups.
• Responsible for identifying process improvements and proactively recommending solutions.
• Cross agency collaboration and communication regarding project timelines and status.